zondag 26 juni 2011


Port of Barcelona, Spain.
Around 1994 I stayed in Barcelona for 6 weeks, I had a fantastic time so this postcard brings back sweet memories..... and funny memories.... let me share one with you, why not... While staying in Barcelona I was studying Spanish at a languageschool called Don Quijote. The languageschool also arranged an appartment for me where I was staying with 3 other students. One night, I was just there for 1 or 2 days, we (students and teachers) went into town at night to visit some clubs, we danced and had a great time. But at a certain point when we wanted to go home I couldn't remember my address, hahaha, so stupid of me! Luckily the teachers where there.... one of them went back with me to the languageschool and he searched in the school-administration to get my address.... I felt like such a fool! Ofcourse I found my way back home after this rescue (and with the help of the cabdriver... ;-))
Some things you never forget, I wonder of this teacher still remembers....

Thanks Sam for this moment! :-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten